About the Firm
Dedicated Vermont Family and Criminal Law Attorneys Put Clients’ Needs First
Colchester civil litigation lawyers help with property damage and contract disputes
No matter what type of legal matter you are facing, a committed attorney can assist you throughout the process. Kenney & Henchen, PC, in Colchester, Vermont, is dedicated to meeting the needs of each of our clients. Whether you are dealing with overwhelming debt, are getting a divorce, need legal guidance for your business or require representation for a criminal law or personal injury case, we have a proven track record of success and are ready to aggressively advocate for you.
Highly respected law firm takes clients’ concerns to heart
Our firm has a solid reputation throughout northern Vermont for being committed to our clients’ cases. Our clients can rely on us to:
- Care about them — We always put our clients first, taking the time to get to know them personally so we can understand their needs and goals. We go out of our way to provide individualized attention to each client.
- Protect their rights — With each decision we make, our primary goal is to protect clients’ rights, both now and in the future.
- Provide skilled representation — When cases need to go to court, our clients have the peace of mind that comes with having an assertive, effective attorney on their side.
When you have a legal concern, you need an attorney who will work for your best interests, and acting quickly is critical to obtaining the best possible outcome for your case.
Areas of Practice
Knowledgeable attorneys for a variety of legal needs
We serve northern Vermont in several practice areas, including:
- Civil litigation — From business litigation to property damage claims to breach of contract matters, our civil litigation lawyers protect your rights and best interests.
- Personal injury — When you are injured, you need legal advice from personal injury attorneys who can assist you with compensation for accidents ranging from auto, bicycle and boating accidents to slip and fall incidents.
- Criminal defense — From sex crimes to assault and battery charges, we aggressively represent clients in criminal defense cases, including expungements.
- Bankruptcy — If you need help handling your financial burdens, our firm can explain the bankruptcy process and help you make a new start.
- Family law — Dealing with a family law matter such as a divorce or custody dispute can seem overwhelming. No matter what the circumstances are, we’ll protect your rights and your children’s.
- DUI defense — A drunk driving conviction can lead to fines, a license suspension and even incarceration. Regardless of what your breathalyzer reading might say, we can present the strongest possible DUI defense.
In each of these and our other practice areas, we put nearly three decades of combined experience to work for you, helping you make sense of confusing legal issues so you can make informed decisions.
Contact a dedicated Vermont attorney to schedule a free initial consultation
Kenney & Henchen, PC is ready to assist you with your personal injury, bankruptcy, civil litigation, criminal law or family law needs. We serve clients throughout northern Vermont. Call us today at 802-871-5638 or contact us online
for a free consultation.